Mud Mayhem at River Run, March 2022

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mud Mayhem at River Run, March 2022

Mud Mayhem at River Run, March 2022

Video to follow

https://youtu.be/f-NyOzr0py8

Myself in the Black Aurora, Teresa in my yellow Frontier, Tim and Mike in the Camo HDI, Ty in the green HDI and Sam in the HDI with the black top.
    We had a blast and thanks to very wet conditions (5" of rain the day prior) we had some truly swampy conditions to attend with.

Thank you Brandon Price for the videography.

Looking forward to the next ride.

great video noel ....you guys had great machines and muddy wet conditions with sun . thats called "" the perfect aatv storm "" !! wish texas was'nt so darn far away . thanks for sharing , . it get's me pumped up for the ' busco gathering '' next week . hope we get mud and sun also. johnboy va.

Looks like a fun park Noel. Definitely plenty of water. Those Argos looked great. Nice to hear everybody had a good time.

Looks like fun. Great video. I’m up here still playing on the ice.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

I am always impressed watching Adair tracked Argos in that nasty East Texas mud. That yellow Argo Frontier with the old style Adair tracks continues to impress me as it has for years, I am pretty sure that Frontier holds the record for having been in more awful places than any other Argo I know of. As always Brandon Price did a great job of capturing everything on video, I really enjoyed the ground level and drone shots.

Thanks for all the comments. My better half, Teresa has laid claim to the Yellow Frontier. Those Adair gear reduction tracks are the most awesome addition to an AAtv. That machine goes everywhere, handles well, and has pulled out more machines than any other I've been around. Teresa pulled several machines out last week and never got stuck herself. The machine is relatively simple and easy to maintain as well.

It just goes to show how a relatively inexpensive machine can be set up as a very capable machine, it sort of reminds me of my little tan Max 2.

looks like the conditions amphibs were designed for. I'll take a slow dry ride in an amphib over a fast wet ride in a side by side anyday. I wish we had more terrain like that up here in the northeast. lot's of rocky boney trails up here that's not always ideal for my argo.
    loved the little girl "driving" the side by side, start them early.

+ Reply to Thread