New OEM MAX Convertible Tops are Now Available with FREE Shipping in the USA!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New OEM MAX Convertible Tops are Now Available with FREE Shipping in the USA!

Cool New OEM MAX Convertible Tops are Now Available with FREE Shipping in the USA!

New Announcement From MAX ATVS: https://mailchi.mp/e01b48bdb873/max-...iv-and-buffalo

Dear MAX ATV enthusiast,

The return of MAX All-Terrain vehicles is underway, and the future for MAX has never been brighter!

We have been listening carefully to legions of loyal MAX ATV owners, like yourself, who love their off-road companions and are eager to keep them going for years to come.

We have heard you loud and clear, and we are now producing limited items based on our proprietary MAX technical drawings and designs to produce proper OEM grade, genuine MAX replacement parts and accessories!

Our first MAX accessory being offered are Convertible Tops for the MAX II, MAX IV, and Buffalo Trucks models!

Tops will ship in late April. WINDSHIELDS AND ROLL BARS/CAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED and are required for tops. However, these accessories will also be available soon.

If you are interested in ordering your MAX convertible top today, reply to this email for more information or call 1-800-255-2511 9:00am to 4:00pm EST Monday to Friday!

We?ll keep you up to date on MAX parts and accessories availability with periodic messages, and in between, keep an eye on www.maxatvs.com and like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/maxatv

That?s a pretty steep price! I imagined $500-600, but over $1,100 for a Max 2??? We can take a max to a fabricator and get a aluminum cab built for not much more.

The tops were in the high hundreds in 2013 when Recreatives sold off MAX ATVs. And inflation is at its 40 year high (February 2022 alone was over 7%). Have you seen the prices of Argo tops? similar sized canvas tops to MAX but Argo charges 10-20% more...

Nothing is cheap nowadays.

I?m just saying, larger cabs made for side by sides, with framed doors on hinges included, are selling new for hundreds of dollars less.
    I think I will go with spending the money on buying the equipment to weld aluminum and build a solid cab for around the same cost as their zippered cloth cab. I understand that some people aren?t mechanically inclined, but if a person has a can do attitude, they can learn how to make something instead of being over charged for a product.

https://www.sidebysidestuff.com/cab-...ail%20DT%2FTab

Southwestern Ont Can about 5 miles from Lake Huron just north of the town of Goderich.
    I would personally want to buy the equipment also because you will have it as long as you need it or want it. I have never welded aluminum but am told it can be different. I think the price of the aluminum would probably scare me off. I just took some scrap, mixed steel and aluminum, to the scrap yard, They are paying $400.00 a ton. Can't imagine the price of new material.

+ Reply to Thread