Back on line

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back on line

Back on line

Nice to see the world back on line, hopefully the members start posting again and haven't gone the "need it now" route.
    6x6world.com has always been the go to place, participation is what makes it that, however self help is what makes it so special with all the information on here.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Nice everything is ok on here.
    I have been mostly dirt bike riding and drag racing , but I still have my Super Chief to play with. When I moved to Idaho I lost half of my T20 I was in the middle of rebuilding. I will buy another whole one someday.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

thanks to the computer guys for all you have done ....johnboy va.

And here I thought it was something I said.....
    Glad I'm not banished.
    Watched a lot of YouTube while the site was down.

WoooHooooo. I thought te place was dead. Glad to see it's back. community lost a lot after Mike left and new ownership. Lost a lot of knowledge at the same time. I thought the site had finally folded, glad it didn't.

+ Reply to Thread