Best Max IV belt

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Max IV belt

Best Max IV belt

Just thought I would pass this along. Since I carry heavy loads of ice fishing gear with tracks on through deep snow and slush the belt takes a beating. I would narrow up a belt in one season, tried many different ones. After talking with Timken they advised a belt designed specifically for Argo. The UA495. I?ve got two seasons on it now with almost no wear. This belt has been replaced now with the even heavier duty UXP495. Since this belt is a little thicker it requires no shims unless you like it super tight like me. Hopefully someone can benefit from this.
    Last edited by tbone9; 05-30-2022 at 04:02 AM.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

thanks for the info

Hello tbone I'm looking for a belt 2005 Max 6x6 27hp Kawasaki so this belt is going to work in my Machine thank you Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Yeral View Post
    Hello tbone I'm looking for a belt 2005 Max 6x6 27hp Kawasaki so this belt is going to work in my Machine thank you Sr
    Yes it will. I have the same machine, same engine and same year.

I also have a 2005 MAX IV with the big 27 hp engine. I'm trying to make everything as heavy duty as I can. This info helps. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpur View Post
    I also have a 2005 MAX IV with the big 27 hp engine. I'm trying to make everything as heavy duty as I can. This info helps. Thanks.
    Happy to help.

+ Reply to Thread