T-20 transmission bands.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T-20 transmission bands.

T-20 transmission bands.

Need atleast 1 band to repair my Maxx transmission.

hey trick .. some guys have theirs religned ..but i don't know where . one source for new ones are richards relics . you can find them on the web . good luck buddy , johnboy va.

I've had bands re lined by transmission crafters of Albany Georgia.

We have brand new OEM T-20 bands available at MAX ATVs. Call Galen Reich at 1-800-255-2511 and he'll be glad to help you out.

Curious.
    My Max 4 has fast reverse but quite slow forward.
    Any ideas why?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shaft View Post
    Curious.
    My Max 4 has fast reverse but quite slow forward.
    Any ideas why?
    try pushing forward on the sticks as you move forward. If it moves faster you springs need to be tightened at the trans where the stick control arms meet the U channel. Otherwise you are slipping the bands on the drums and they will wear fast.
    Worst case is the bands are already worn and need to be relined or replaced.

I don't know how to delete this thread but sold the Max 4.
    I wanted something I can play with not work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shaft View Post
    I don't know how to delete this thread but sold the Max 4.
    I wanted something I can play with not work on.
    Lmao never had anything in my life that never required getting hands dirty if you are so wealthy that you can afford to have other people to do literally everything for U then have at it the Max 4 is a fine aatv.

+ Reply to Thread