My 50years old 5m steelboat build up restore...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 50years old 5m steelboat build up restore...

Talking My 50years old 5m steelboat build up restore...

Hello,

look at my project next to the Argo...
    Ive got an old half a ton steelboat for free, see what happens.
    https://youtu.be/3YMHmFT3Vtw

Jens

wow...thats really cool . won't need to worry about rotting wood . great restoration and looks fun to drive . i'm just about finished and ready to test a mini airboat i made. i live 5 mins. from the shenandoah river , so should be a nice cruise on a hot day . enjoyed the video , thanks johnboy va.

Wow, please Post a picture of your Little air boat project. I am interested

hauderer ... just went for a river test ride this morning on the shenendoah . went to a spot thats wide , calm and long . mini airboat did great . not fast , just a 8 hp briggs with a 36 '' 2 blade prop . i made it out of 3/8'' 4x8 plywood with 1x4x10 for sides , front and rear . has aside lever for steering and throttle . i sit real comfy in a lawn chair and watch the trees go by . never made one before ..but i'm happy with the performance , if it went real fast i might get myself in trouble . will try and figure out how to post a picture ..i'm terrible on computers . johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread