Busco Beach fall 2022

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach fall 2022

Busco Beach fall 2022

I just had a long thing written out and it got ate.

Generally this is set for the columbus day weekend, as now i see no date set so the regulars like,
    Xbunx, fmints, cbass, chief diesel johnboyva, and scottandjohn should probably start contacting each other to set a date.

The Cheneys will not be attending as we are all doing a hare scramble and weekend of trail riding in Ohio.

We do not wish for our non attendance to affect in any way anyone's vacation or riding schedule, hopefully y'all can pick out a date that works for you soon and post it so perhaps new or non regular members could come out for a weekend of mud and conversation.

See y'all another time.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

i plan on attending . let's see who really wants to come , and that will hopefully help get a date that works for the most people . johboy va.

Hopefully by that time I will be moved down to NC and close to BB so I shouldn't have an excuse to miss it--ever.

well i don't think drew ( xbuns ) has seen this post yet cause he's been setting the dates . either way , i hope even a few of us want to go ....so at some point , let's put it together .date , etc. johnboy va.

How about Weekend of October 14th
    Bash weekend of the 6th will be over

Quote Originally Posted by scott8x8 View Post
    How about Weekend of October 14th
    Bash weekend of the 6th will be over
    Best plan.
    Big event weekends suck.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to attend this one. If something changes, I will let y'all know.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

well , unless some others who want to attend ( fred , cory , etc. ) weekend of 14 th. could be a tentative date . how about mfenmore and some of the past attendees that would like to join in . please chime in if you read this ....let's go with whatever date around that time that works for '' sure to come'' folks . thanks , jboy va

I'm in.
    Pick any date.

mike ... that makes it easy , so let's see if we get some more responses in the next week or so . even 3 or 4 would be fine with me . jboy

+ Reply to Thread