BAck in the AATV game!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BAck in the AATV game!

BAck in the AATV game!

It's been too long. Just picked up a 2002 big foot 6x6. Cherry as new, I am the third owner, first two was a father then his son. Right at 300 hours on it, not even any scratches in the tub. Runs perfect they always had the dealer do the services and supplied me with the receipts. Pretty basic machine, has a winch and that's about it. Still has the factory tires and inside and out looks like new. Any things I should work on as for upgrades? Took it out for the first time tonight and it runs perfect, drives straight, turns correctly. plenty of power for it's size. My last machine was a hustler that i totally rebuilt so this is a little different but am so happy with it so far.
    Steven Untiet

hey sun ... sounds like you got a really nice machine . nothing like driving a like new , tight , runs well 6x6 . where do you live ? got some good terrain to explore i hope . post some pics if you get a chance . johnboy va.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I live in Happy Valley, Alaska. Put about seven hours on it in the last two days runs great everything is perfect. Loving it.
    Steven Untiet

+ Reply to Thread