Final Reserection Plotthound Approved

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: Final Reserection Plotthound Approved

Threaded View

Final Reserection Plotthound Approved

Been awhile since i had input to this forum life's challenges sometimes get in the way that aside my olde Avenger came to the end of useable life all the way around i had been amassing parts for years but health held me back finally getting it done the list New engine/clutches/new 3.3 transmission/rotors calipers masters/new chains adjusters latest forged axles all new brgs sprockets the roller is done engine goes in this weekend then trans then new wiring harness and back on with the lid its been a fantastic machine over 4 thousand hrs it was used a ton usually on the ranch daily year round took us fishing way back lakes hauled multiple cargo loads to camp i just felt i owed it now iam sure it will outlast me or so Plotthound tells me.lol Cheers NCT P.S checked the hour meter 4824total hrs
    Last edited by North Country Tough; 09-08-2022 at 06:32 PM.