DOT 5 silicone brk fluid

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DOT 5 silicone brk fluid

DOT 5 silicone brk fluid

Can someone answer this its been a puzzler to me for years i noticed years ago that my Classic Corvette that uses dot 5 the master gathers water i catch it and suction gun it out and replace the fluid the master has a raised portion where the fluid then goes to the piston so a fair amount of water can collect before entering the system so i check it often the car has not seen rain in twenty years and lives in a climate controlled shop as well as the Avenger on a recent restoration of my Avenger I replaced masters and calipers and was shocked at the amount of water that were in both now understand both the car and Argo the seal between the master cyl cover and the master body are in A1 shape its just odd now knowing that i will purge my Argos system which i had ignored not thinking the same could happen.NCT Cheers
    Last edited by North Country Tough; 09-23-2022 at 10:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread