https://argoxtv.com/vehicles/atlas-ev

So here it is, electric 8x8 Argo with 107ft-lbs of torque, with 28kWh of battery power with enhanced regenerative braking. It also has a second electric motor to control steering through what they call Admiral E-Steer? Transmission, what ever that means, not exactly sure how this system works but it should be a premium smooth system.

107 ft-lbs of torque is just about double whats available in gas engines so this thing should accelerate to it's to it's 25 mph top speed quickly.

I am not I not an expert on batteries but I believe 28kwh will be good for about three hours of trail riding, with an on-board battery charger accommodating both level 1 and level 2 charging options and an optimized recharge rate as low as 3-hours. Huummmmmm, hows that gonna work in the bush? I guess you could carry a generator.

This thing has a lot of nice features but it is heavy (2,113 LB (958 kg) and expensive with a $49,999 starting price tag.

Okay, Argo so your putting all the good stuff on a very expensive EV: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THOSE HIGH MAINTENANCE CHAINS AND SPROCKETS REPLACED BY LOW MAINTENANCE, HIGH DURABILITY, SMOOTH, QUIET, BELTS.
it's a simple fix Argo, DO IT!!!!!