Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tracks

Tracks

Is the fella that made channel tracks still at it i don't remember his name or contact info.

Maybe your talking about Escargo tracks or Beaverdam Argo tracks. Escargo are in Canada and Beaver dam are in Wisconsin. You can search the internet.

Perhaps you mean Marcel in Quebec? His user ID here is Patenteux. Still making tracks as far as I know.

Thumbs up Larry W

Quote Originally Posted by olargo View Post
    Perhaps you mean Marcel in Quebec? His user ID here is Patenteux. Still making tracks as far as I know.
    Yep thats the guy darn been so long i have forgotten to even check the tracks section thanks Olargo no fun ageing LOL.NCT

+ Reply to Thread