950 conquest pro

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 950 conquest pro

950 conquest pro

Hey there ,took delivery in may so far pretty impressed. Got just over 40 hours on machine. My son seeded 80 acres of a fairly rough cattle lease this year ,it was nice with extra capacity to haul bags of seed. So far I?ve only used a few times to haul out two moose . Lots of power with the 40 hp and burns fuel to go with it. I had a aluminum checker plate box liner built for the back. Had windshield and hood rack added for options. Tracks with the turf tires were over 10 k so thinking on that one. Only down side I?ve seen so far is the width in narrow trails. Bead lock rims are good .
    Anyone else have any long term reports or feed back?
    Thanks Robin

hey thinhorn .....it sure sounds like a heck of a machine . 40 h,p must be amazing . the tracks will add a bit more width but will get that conquest in to even more challenging terrain and mud and snow . where do you live ? johnboy va.

Hey there I’m in grande prairie which northwestern Alberta. A couple hours north of the mountains, lots farm land surrounded by wet swampy bush. Pretty mixed terrain here actually . Great spot to run and argo

what model year and transmission ratio is stamped on your transmission?

It’s a 2022 with admiral transmission,high torque I’d say as it probably tops out at 25 kph. I tried it once when new in my yard but at pasture it’s too rough to drive fast. I’d post some picts but it’s beyond my skill level . Robin

hit gallery and just under it hit upload photos.

Perfect ,that was easy. I have a few in gallery but how do I get them here? Thank you

Quick update on machine. Still runs like a champ ,right around 160 hrs on it now. Need to do that axle service where you change gear oil for bearings. Notice I’ve got an axle seal starting to leak and leaving puddle of oil inside rim. Has anyone done these. The manual says to pull complete assembly off machine but I think just removing hub should work , being carful to not overtighten and squash out bearings.
    I picked up a set of Alaska bush tracks last fall but didn’t get enough snow to try them out.

+ Reply to Thread