Argo quad bikes

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo quad bikes

Argo quad bikes

Anyone on 6x6 that has purchased or know of someone I would like a honest opinion of the quality and capability a future purchase is pending for occasional trail use not getting out just to get it buried.Thanks NCT

Hey NCT, you probably know this anyways but just incase you don't, the "Argo" brand ATV's are just "Taiwan Golden Bee's" that have been imported to Canada to be rebranded. I don't personally know anyone who has one, but I have listened to some dealers and owners on the forms and FB pages speak about them, and the opinions are generally mixed. It seems like they are a light duty, inexpensive machines. One thing that everyone agrees on though is that part availability is very, very poor and can take a long time to get in.

Hey thanks Bennett any info is good info I did assume that they were off shore imports but did not know country of origin Tiawan is better to me than China or Russia parts more of a concern to me iam actually looking at the sxs for fairly light duty around the ranch the 8 wheeler is for the serious stuff but a sxs easy to get in and out of to do things around home fence repair running some bales firewood etc.NCT

Got some updates on the Argo wheelers apparently part of thier lineup is TGB and the other part is Kymco and I'm told that they are going all Kymco shortly a relative of mine has just bought one it's the Kymco version and thinks it's great has good luck with it and the price is good time will tell but he is pretty fussy and not knew to the wheeler world.

+ Reply to Thread