Attex Combat Vehicle Simulator (Sometimes known as a tank trainer)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex Combat Vehicle Simulator (Sometimes known as a tank trainer)

Attex Combat Vehicle Simulator (Sometimes known as a tank trainer)

As some of you already know, I teach for a technical school and I try to incorporate hands-on projects with my students as much as I can. A couple of years ago I acquired a Combat Vehicle Simulator from Mudoxx. It sat in my garage for a couple of years waiting its turn in the project rotation. This year I decided to create an after-school project and the CVS is the candidate. The students started the project in December of 2023. They meet after school on Wednesdays from 2:00-4:00. The goal is to restore it and present it at our annual Veterans Day celebration. Because they only get to work on it for two hours a week, it has been slow going but the group who signed up for the project is highly motivated and making great progress. I take pictures every week and there are too many to post here but you can see them on my web page.

http://www.mrdaviscbi.com/combat-veh...l-project.html
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

That is very cool!! Thank you for doing what you do!

Question, what was the reason for cutting the tub in half?

that's really awesome smud .. i would have liked school alot more if i would have had those type of classes . forget history and english ! jboy va

+ Reply to Thread