Max II windshield

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max II windshield

Max II windshield

Member Rickga has a Max II folding windshield for sale in Georgia for 400.00.
    Contact him directly through the members list.
    Sorry I cant load picture but is viewable on fb Rick Cheney.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Jim do you know if that windshield was sold? I looked at a dozen Rick Cheney on Fb and no luck

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreAK View Post
    Jim do you know if that windshield was sold? I looked at a dozen Rick Cheney on Fb and no luck

Sorry but i sold it already

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreAK View Post
    HardcoreAK, we will have brand new MAX 2 windshields available at www.maxatvs.com in December for $895.

Sounds good, I’ll check it out Thanks

Trying to open the website and it’s not functional from an iPhone. I can see the main page but none of the links open. I’ll try from a pc later.

+ Reply to Thread