Reputation ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reputation ?

You are the nicest, funniest people I've never met. Lance, your're suppose to be working. Jeff, I thinks it's more like 500 posts. Hydromike, enjoyed the first reputation post about Mike, but it's not a secret now is it ? Mike, you started this. Now, let the games begin.

Oh-man, Whipper. That's a disapproval right there...

DISAPPROVE

Actually, the screen shot was my profile. "Someone sent me the message that "I suck".

~m

The little green box

hey Mike, Can I get the color of my box changed? I like orange.

Man, I go away for a few hours and this turns into one of the funniest threads yet. Maybe I should go away more often? (That was rhetorical, no comments from the peanut gallery )

I think you all answered whether or not the rating/reputation system will stay. It's a conditional yes. As long as everyone plays fair then it can stay but if someone gets hurt I will have to take it away

And Whipper, unfortunately I can't change individual colors unless I change them all or do some coding so green (or red if you are bad) it is!

Ok, I just noticed something. One of you (you know who you are) is very brave. Giving the Admin negative reputation takes some guts. Just don't be surprised when you mysteriously can't log in any more

Wasn't me! It was... uh... LIFLOD... No, I mean JPSWIFT! Yeah!.. it was Jeff!! I saw him do it!

I only disapproved of Whipper... who disapproved me right back. What a cool little toy.

~m

Lets just say his user name starts with a Lif and ends in lod.

How dare that SOB leave a bad reputation for somebody !!!

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    How dare that SOB leave a bad reputation for somebody !!!
    I KNOW! The nerve of some people.

Just figured out the square dot and not the round one next to the name, duh! OK I'm slow to learn sometimes.. what do you expect from an argo driver.

+ Reply to Thread