Busco Beach April 2023

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach April 2023

Cool Busco Beach April 2023

Hey guys, just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on doing a ride in April this year. Sound off if you'd be free to go, and we'll pick a date and start a list!

i was just about ready to post a message also guys !! seems the big gatherings are a thing of the past . now it's just a few of us getting together . but it's still fun . i just checked the april events ...mud bash is the first of may so thats good . for me , the weekend of april 21,22,23 is best because the 2 weekends before i'm in cal . visiting our daughter and grandson . if those weekends are better for more people thats o.k. i'll just have to miss it . otherwise i'm in . johnboy va

I think that'd work for dad and I.

thats good .... maybe we can get a few more on board ! thanks for replying , jboy

If I have the Hustler completed in time and debugged the wife and I will be able to attend. If not we'll definitely make a summer or fall event. Our schedules are reasonably flexible.

sounds good norton ...keep us posted , would be nice to have some new faces and machines . where do you live ? jboy

We're in northwestern IL.

I’ll be there. Still have to finish lights and such on machine and if warm before might get to bearing (if they need it). Anyone have others from the past contact info. Maybe we could reach out and remind some of the past attendees?

Johney

cheneys '' big group '' are off to another ride in april . i don't know if fred or corey still ride anymore. just alot of folks have dropped out and seems not too many new riders around . only once in pa usually comes in spring ...see if he's interested . mfenmore just moved to n.c. , so maybe he'll be around . still 6 weeks or so away . thanks for the reply jshade also maybe bunsex in richmond . jboy va

more like 8 weeks.......plenty of time to draw some more . jb

+ Reply to Thread