Heads Up

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

Heads Up

Myself and a friend will be riding at Busco the first weekend in April (31st-2nd). Friday morning to Sunday and maybe a bit longer depending on how things hold up.

sounds fun ..sorry i'll miss it and i guess miss you for the 21 st. weekend ride ....unless others would rather join you guys for that time . or if others want to change to the 31st -2nd ... i could make that instead . let's see jboy va

I'll be at both.

Unfortunately scheduling will only allow for my early April visit to Busco.

mike...since your going to this one also , i'll see if john and scott and john shade can do this one instead of the 21 st . that way we will have a larger group . if it's a rainy weekend we can go 21 st . keith , is your friend bringing a machine also ? johnboy va

mr. menfore ...spoke to onlyonce keith and i am also coming on the 31 st. weekend . so don't cancel so we can ride . 4 machines . still trying to contact scott and john and j shade to see if they can come then also . i may be able for the 21 st weekend also . j boy

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    mr. menfore ...spoke to onlyonce keith and i am also coming on the 31 st. weekend . so don't cancel so we can ride . 4 machines . still trying to contact scott and john and j shade to see if they can come then also . i may be able for the 21 st weekend also . j boy
    Great JB.
    See you there.
    I wouldn't miss it for the world.
    I'm retired now and fully moved to NC.

awesome .. just 4 of us will be fine , we can cover lot's of ground . has there been much rain ? how's it looking / jboy

its pretty wet now, rained hard this morning.
    going to be very windy friday with 50+ mph winds, calmer saterday but still windy. possible thunderstorm sunday.
    Keith, dont come down Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel friday. you wont be able to cross with the wind.

mike ..are you camping or do you live close enough to go home at nite ? depending on weather , i may stay in motel . i'll bring a sail for the max 2 highboy . never heard from other guys yet , jboy

+ Reply to Thread