Wish me luck

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wish me luck

Wish me luck

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys, hopefully I'm back. After hurting my shoulders throwing a baby fit and giving up and selling all but a couple things, parts that were donated by other 6x6ers, I'm hopefully back. I should've just put a flat top body on my hustler but I got discouraged and disappointed, and well, long story short golf carts suck. I might be lucking into a max iv. My max ii was much easier to get in and out than my 980 tall tub, and a max iv is more open than a max ii so I should be able to get in and out fine. This project might need an engine, will an 18 horse vanguard be plenty? I'm only planning on running 22-23" tires, I don't want to go too tall because of my shoulders. I'm paraplegic is why I keep mentioning my shoulders I can't just step in. I'm stoked fellas, this has been a long road of ups and downs, seems like Everytime I'm done something happens, this time it's not happening.
    DanW

yea dan .....sounds good buddy ! if you need some parts or such , maybe we can get some guys together to throw in some stuff to get ya going . odds and ends ..these machines are fun and summers coming for some good riding . keep us posted johnboy va.

Johnboy I appreciate it you and a few of these other guys have already helped so much in the past. I can't ask for a handout but advice is always good, and definitely positive vibrations help.
    DanW

Welcome back.

Thank you
    DanW

Dan,
    I have a lot of spare parts for Max IV.
    Just post what your looking for.
    Free, you pay postage.

Hang in there Dan. The next time you get discouraged just walk away from the project and take a breather.

+ Reply to Thread