Argo value help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo value help

Argo value help

I am thinking of selling my Argo 8x8. Its a 2014/2015 (cant recall, but can find out)camo efi frontier with a few add ons and 50 hours. This one has the EFI Kohler engine and 3.3 trans. The low hours is why I am considering selling it, we use it a couple times a year and its just not worth the storage space. Always stored in my basement, everything like new. What would it be worth today? If it matters, I am in Alabama but I travel from Michigan to Nebraska, south to Tennessee for work weekly.

Thanks for any insight.

Jason
    2015 Argo frontier EFI Camo. 4000lb vortex winch with synthetic rope. 3.3 trans.

~1998 Max IV (SN 14428) on 26" TRU Power tires, winch with synthetic rope, rear seat moved back 5 inches, flip top rear seat with storage underneath, 55 lb thrust trolling motor, #24 marine Battery and a bilge pump just in case.-sold

No ideas what to ask for this? After seeing my signature line its a 2015. Has a windshield, brush guard, blige pump, aux fans, cargo box liner, optima batteryt, outboard motor mount, trolling motor wired for quick on and off. May be missing some things. Its like brand new.

Thnks in advance.
    Jason
    2015 Argo frontier EFI Camo. 4000lb vortex winch with synthetic rope. 3.3 trans.

~1998 Max IV (SN 14428) on 26" TRU Power tires, winch with synthetic rope, rear seat moved back 5 inches, flip top rear seat with storage underneath, 55 lb thrust trolling motor, #24 marine Battery and a bilge pump just in case.-sold

Price on these things is highly dependent on your location.

I could get somewhere around 4-5 grand for my 85 where I am, but more likey to be a couple grand in Ontario or Quebec, where they are more common.

Best bet is to dig around on your local craigs list (or where ever they list used atv’s in your area), look for comparables and price accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread