Funny Max story

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny Max story

Funny Max story

Yesterday a young man from Florida came to my house here in Wisconsin doing door to door sales. He was interning doing this for a summer job. It was his first day here in Wi. I was his third stop of the day. He seen my Max and asked if he could look at it. I said wanna go for a ride. He graciously excepted. We went in the lake, up steep hills, and through the swamp from hell. He had a blast and I couldn’t t wipe the smile off his face. He said he’s seen videos but never seen one up close. I said to him I bet you never thought your first day on the job could be so fun?. I also thanked him for taking interest in my niche hobby. I enjoy showing people what amphibs are all about. Most folks have heard of them but don’t know what they are capable of. He didn’t make a sale that day but made a memory. For both of us.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

great story t !! it's always fun showing people what these machines will do . just the other day the kids down the road came over ..after a few minutes , as always they asked '' kind we ride in the max ? '' so without hesitation , off we went thru the woods and swamp . does'nt take much to get me in there . jboy

He's going to get one someday now I betcha.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Good "ambassadorship" tbone9.

Max 6 Wheel Drive

+ Reply to Thread