Putnam Pit Premier Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Putnam Pit Premier Ride

Dennis didn't seem to believe in sitting down. Maybe a comment on the lack of legroom in a Max IV rear seat. Kinda like my friends BMW M3
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Putnam Pit the Video, Part 3

We take to the "Open" area, (Not wide open like it used to be, but still basically a shallow pond, 4-8 feet deep in most areas, some shallows) head back up the Far stream, and make landfall on the far side. Wolf runs great. Had to back a little off full throttle after just a couple seconds as the trails are rough, and many are washed out bad.

Damage report. Found a small hole in the Wild Wolf that was drilled by previous owner that I had not previously found. My Bilge pump never kicked on so even after approx. 1 hour 45 minutes of continuous swimming I took on less than 2 inches of water. The crack repair held despite the stump I hit and the rock I hit hard (I point rock hit out on Video) on the left (Crack side). Mogman de-mounted his right front tire and it re-mounted while swimming back leaving it to weigh in at about 50lbs. We were a little nervous that he slipped on the left side in reverse, forward drive and tranny braking are fine though, so??? Hopefully no serious T-20 issues. It was just adjusted though, and it suddenly started when we were turning back on the far side to head home. Both engines ran perfectly. I am impressed what a 295 can do in a machine the size of the Wolf, so I am looking forward to the 380 single.

That's a nice playground you have there. Looks like a lot of fun. How did Mogman get off the stump?
    Banned

George; It's actually a grass tuft, but they're like stumps. I stopped recording to go help him but he got off it a few seconds after I did so.

Well, I may not have the Wolf now for the Rodeo, I went for a short ride this afternoon, and lost forward in the right side, in the Pit of course! Goes into reverse but popped out a couple times. Shifter travels all the way forward, and NOTHING I can just hear the tips of the teeth touching, I know it's the shifter pin, I just gotta see if we can weld it up and grind it to spec tomorrow cause it'll take too long to get a new one, and might as well do the right too, can't be too far away from going. Wish me luck! I just can't catch a break with this thing!

I might have a spare. I can email you tonight. You should probably split the T-20 open either way to get the old pin out.
    Banned

So Cool!

Excellent place to ride. Wow! Neat! impressive. Cool! Looks like an absolute blast for an AATV! Wow!

6x6 ,

Great video,s ! Looks like a perfect place to ride an amphibious machine if you own one .

+ Reply to Thread