I am selling my 1986 Recreatives Industries Max IV 6x6. I purchased this with the intentions of fixing it up to be another project, but I have since realized I have too many projects going on and just don?t have the space for them in my small garage. I currently have another Max IV that I have partially torn apart in my garage that I am currently working on and I wish to devote my time and money to that one before getting started on another project. Since I don?t have the space to store this one, it?s got to go unfortunately. (The wife wants her stop back in the garage).

I have never had this machine running. I bought it as a project. I was told the engine runs, but the starter is hit and miss. The main issue with this machine is that the transmission needs a band replaced (I have a brand new band to include). This is what the previous owner told me and I have never opened the transmission so I cannot verity that. Other than that, it?s in decent shape for its age. It has a few small cracks on the right hand side where the upper and lower body meet but I see NO cracks in the bottom of it at all. This machine has a factory roll cage, with factory windshield and was originally set up from the factory as a snow plow equipped wheeler (no plow included). The tires all appear to hold air. Some of them do snow their age as they do have some weather checking/cracks/wear but if you know anything about these machines, you typically only run 1 psi in them anyways.

Looking for $2,000 firm or I?ll have to just keep it, replace the band myself and sell it for more. Pickup only in Albion, NY 14411. Thanks for looking

I can send pics to you if you PM me your email address. Apparently they?re too large to attach here.