I had an opportunity to test drive a 2.8C Fat Truck a few weeks ago, that is the model that can seat 8 people including the driver. It was a cool experience but one that surprised me in that I wasn't expecting the vehicle to be so loud inside, I had to almost shout at the person in the right front seat once we were underway due to the constant noise of the hydraulic drive system. The vehicle is controlled by a joystick, which sounds very easy and intuitive to use, but what I found out was that you had to shift gears with two buttons on the top of the joy stick once you ran out of RPM in a lower gear, so it is not as straight forward as I was expecting. There is a lot of jerkiness too when you are turning at lower speeds due to the low pressure tires collapsing and then rebounding once you are pointed straight again, that might go away somewhat once you get more used to the joystick steering but it wasn't pleasant being rocked and tossed around on the test drive. Other than that it was an interesting test drive and I can see why they are popular for going off road, a little more refinement would probably go a long way to making it a better driving experience.