Busco Spring 2024 April 5th-7th

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Busco Spring 2024 April 5th-7th

Looks like I’m flyin solo, better not here no s@&$ like last time I was solo. ��

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

So far so good

Got everything back on and in except for the tires. Still adjusting the controls. Figure I should have it finished by this weekend and then start packing for the first week of April. I'm still planning on being there early that week and staying thru the weekend.

Any idea who else is going to stop by?

i'm surprised we have'nt any reply from keith '' only once '' . was hoping he and his friends would join us again . may give him a call in a few days . jboy

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    i'm surprised we have'nt any reply from keith '' only once '' . was hoping he and his friends would join us again . may give him a call in a few days . jboy

Keith is going, Dave and Ashley maybe coming with him. Lewis, Matt Kinyon, maybe Don and Q, Tommy will also be there. Pretty sure Fred is coming as well. Cory should be there. Should have 15-20, so it will be a good crowd. see you guys in a few weeks

Night dating without obligations

World of free relationships
    Actual Girls

not good for this site

i guess some with campers will be in the big field and some in the back . sounds like quite a big turnout ! jboy

Attendance List

1) ArgoJim with something Amphibious that runs
    2) Johnboy and Max 2 Highboy
    3) Drew(xbunsenx) and family - 3 MAXs and a little quad
    4) Rick (rickga)
    5) jshade
    6) Keith (onlyonce)
    7) Lewis
    8) Matt Kinyon (AirBud)
    9) Don and Q-ball (maybe)
    10) Tommy (Chiefdiesel)
    11) Fred (fmints)
    12) Corey (CBass)

I think that's right. I am still working on some stuff with the machines. Just some last minute tweaking. I bought a set of those 24" Serwa tires (Argo knock offs) and the bead is leaking on a couple of them. I think it's just rough wheels and I was not very meticulous on cleaning them up good. We will see how they perform, they seem to swim decently.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

The good news is I am taking delivery of 700 6x6 Argo Scout today, the bad news is I am not going anywhere with that new machine until I get a set of Alaska Bush tracks on and they won't be here for another two weeks.

I seriously considered buying one of the New 2024 MaxII's being built in Florida now but I changed my mind at the last minute. The new Max has a 23 horse fuel injected engine and a lot of other improvements, nothing beats the T-20 on the trails but I have got to go for the low range in the Argo and the over all build for running a set of tracks.
    Yes I am spoiled and I am simply not going to run a new machine any more with out a good set of swimming (slow) tracks.

I will see all of you next time out and look forward to the next event.

sorry we are going to miss you dan ....it's been a long time . glad your doing well and your new machine sounds great . look forward to some videos when you get the tracks on . those scouts are nice machines . ( let us know if the tracks arrive early ) johnboy va

+ Reply to Thread