Anyone know about these tires?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know about these tires?

Anyone know about these tires?

I have been looking for tires to replace the dried and worn out OEM tires on my old Vanguard 2 and ran across a listing for these tires. Has anyone tried them? A little pricey IMHO but then all tires for the 6x6's seem pricey to me.

Serwa Tires 24-10-8 Amphibious Argo Style Floatation Tire

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155624967889

I saw those the other day as well. Sure look like they would perform well. Be interesting to see if anyone has tried them yet.

sure look just like argo's .. price compare to argo ? johnboy

That's what I'm hoping, that someone has knowledge of their quality and performance. From the look of em' I would think they would work as well as the OEM tires.

I have heard that these are a direct replacement for the Argo tires and work just as well/better than the standard tire.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 02-11-2024 at 08:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread