Just purchase this Hustler the other day, and I'm ready to build. The goal of this build is to make it as reliable, and Powerful as possible. It currently has the original yellow Kohler engine, that actually runs surprisingly well. I however plan on putting a 25+hp engine into it. I'm currently looking at 27 horsepower Kohler. The tires on it are pretty ate up, but I'm hoping I can keep them to use for a set of tracks that hopefully one of you has for sale? Not even sure what kind of tracks this thing requires. I also plan on spending a lot of time in the water, so I assume I'm going to need to replace all of my bearings and seals. The chain tensioners on it are crap right now. I've been trying to look up through the forums at the custom tensioners you guys have made, but the internet at my parents Farm in Illinois is almost non-existent. The sprocket's teeth do not look to be horrible however, the shear pin holes are wallowed out. As I recall there is a guy that sold weld on fixes for that. If you guys have any good ideas, or upgrades I should make along the way on this build, I'd love to hear them. I just wanted it to be an absolute Beast on the trails and in the creeks. Doesn't have to go super fast, just has to go up any Hill. I'm guessing I immediately need a new clutch and spring, as well as a new belt. Hopefully I can Source these things through you guys and keep the money in the community.
I'm currently having to hand shift the transmission, as there's no original linkage at all. Anybody got one of those laying around?

As soon as I can figure out how to resize pictures from my phone and upload them I will.