A sad, sad day...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A sad, sad day...

A sad, sad day...

It looks like Joe is selling his racer, <here> which saddens me greatly. Joe only upgrades with his machines, so the next machine will probably be even more fun. The sad part is that I don't have the room in my stables for another racer, and can't give Joe what the machine is worth (or give him what he wants in trade )

Anyone looking for an incredible amount of fun, this is your machine...
    Purchaser is completely obligated to bring it to the Ledges ride next year.
    It's a scoshe (sp?) faster than my D/stock Superchief, which is more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

~m

I'm the new guy that won Joe Racer.... I am going to try an pick it up soon. I'm down in Spotsylvania, VA. I can wait to play with it, I would love to put a Harlet Twin Cam in on of these....
    Semper Fi,
    John

John,

Welcome to the site and I think you have yourself one awesome Attex! Let us know your impressions of it and post up some pictures when you get it home. Have fun

Another fine machine moving south of the Mason/Dixon! We're gaining on you Yankees slowly buy surely.

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Another fine machine moving south of the Mason/Dixon! We're gaining on you Yankees slowly buy surely.

This is Joe H. we're talking about. You should be more concerned with what he's making room for, Don!
    Last edited by George; 10-30-2007 at 05:10 PM.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    This is Joe H. we're talking about. You should be more concerned with what he's making room for, Don!
    You're probably right, George, but I'd have to worry about that no matter where the Kawattex went. Any guesses as to what he's up to?

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Any guesses as to what he's up to?

I don't know Don. He's been awfully quiet lately. A little too quiet.
    Banned

I have an inkling, but I've been sworn to secrecy...
    He's like most upper level predators. He's most still just before he strikes...

~m

Attex 6X6 Amphibious 6 wheelers ST400 Racer

Joe's racer for sale again?!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Did you read the text?

Not quite the fastest Attex on the East coast, but I'd toss in in the top 5. Definitely a bit too much for a 9 year old. It's practially a weapon. Heck, the McKay is a bit too much for most 30 year olds.

I hope it still goes to a good home.
    ~m

+ Reply to Thread