300d Driive Belt

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 300d Driive Belt

Hi, check out this site, it has a reference to each size, check page 80 and 81 for sizes, and pages 85 and 86 cross refferences manufacturers.
    Umm ok, that is the only size not listed on the chart, all the other machines are 1 3/16" wide, but they are also post-Baker hill, so you'de be best searching the part number more, everyone with a 72 and on Attex machine, or anything else with a Gates part #, you can get exact sizing at this site:
    http://www.bilmateriell.no/nedlastin...snoscooter.pdf
    Last edited by 6X6; 10-02-2008 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Size is spelled size, not side
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

My assumption is NOT always 100% right. I dont even see a 6040 on there. I did the search and nothing.
    Last edited by LarryW; 10-02-2008 at 07:12 PM.

Yes, 6040 is the only number on the chart you posted not listed, and I searched the Gates Mfr website, and nothing on that number. Must be long-discontinued. I posted it up when I found it, then tried searching that particular belt, only to find it missing. Thanks Larry, though, I now know the correct size for my W.W. and Colt now. Maybe call a snowmobile Dealer/service center thats been around a good long time, they may have an old reference with it in there somewhere. Most places don't pitch old manuals and catalogues.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Belts

Thanks for all of the input guys. I guess this is going to be like restoring an old car..a little trial and error and a little custom work. When I get the right size i will post it. My belt is just too wide. The guy I bought my machine from claimed he did this on purpose because it slowed the machine down and built more torque. I am going to match the length and shave the width. I will keep you posted. Thanks again.

Pat,

I think I might have an old Central Snowmobile catalog lying around somewhere. I remember it listing belts by size and telling what part number to use under various manufactures. I'll try to dig it up and scan it for the site.
    Banned

I have an Attex 6x6 with a rockwell 400cc engine and a t20 transmission. What belt should I run? It has a NAPA snow power endurance 6118 2B belt on it now but I think its too loose. It is about 1.18 inch wide and OD is about 48 inches long. can anyone help me out with getting the correct size belt?

+ Reply to Thread