Any other Insomniacs?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any other Insomniacs?

Any other Insomniacs?

So I often find myself looking over the site in the middle of the night, and just wonder if anyone else is as crazy as me. Usually see only a couple members signed on, sometimes it's me alone. I think I'm just rambling here, or maybe looking for fellow sleep-deprived 6-wheelers. But if your stuck working late, I feel your pain. Maybe it's the mount everest of paperwork I gotta do or maybe I gotta stop putting coffee in the 7-11 big gulp 40oz cups I only have 4 or 5 a day! Hope to hear from the night-owels. Ok, it's time for me to retire
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    So I often find myself looking over the site in the middle of the night, and just wonder if anyone else is as crazy as me. Usually see only a couple members signed on, sometimes it's me alone. I think I'm just rambling here, or maybe looking for fellow sleep-deprived 6-wheelers. But if your stuck working late, I feel your pain. Maybe it's the mount everest of paperwork I gotta do or maybe I gotta stop putting coffee in the 7-11 big gulp 40oz cups I only have 4 or 5 a day! Hope to hear from the night-owels. Ok, it's time for me to retire
    6x6,

I'm often traveling in different time zones so sometimes I'll be on here at odd hours. Also sometimes I just have the old insomnia thing going on as well.
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

I am an on-again, off-again member as well!! I own a delivery business and work noon to 4 p.m. weekdays, and, mid-night to 4 a.m. weekends!! So, Monday, & sometimes Tuesday, I find myself looking over the site as well!?!
    My internal clock is hard-headed to adjust, go figure. It MUST be AATV fever!!!!!!!!!!

he he he glad to know i'm not the onily one i'll get up in the middel of the night to pee and have to walk by the puter so i have to look . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    he he he glad to know i'm not the onily one i'll get up in the middel of the night to pee and have to walk by the puter so i have to look . robbie
    LOL, ME too. Cant fight the urge to not look. No matter what time it is.

Does anybody else have "6x6world.com" set to there home page?

Larry

Does anybody else have "6x6world.com" set to there home page?

Larry[/QUOTE]

i doin't gess i need to i have yahoo as my HP it's the onily news i look at . but it is 1 one in favorites . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Check the timestamp on this. Looks like there are a lot of us on here either late or early, depending on what side of 12 you want to call it.

Most 6 wheelers ever online was 143, 03-31-2008 at 03:22 AM.

OK, well I'm glad I'm not the only one. I guess to me midnight is still early but then again getting up at 7:00 is too early to me also. I think i'm gonna get to bed early today, (or is it yesterday, tonight, this morning????? hmm.) Well, I see I'm alone here anyway, so, goodnigh!
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

I'm a third shifter from Sunday to Thursday, so Fri and Sat I try to keep my "Awake" hour the same. So I'm usually looking at the site. it's cool to browse and see what new and interesting angles or brainstorms the people post. it's like no aspect of experiment and use is left alone. It kinda sucks being up that late and not being abl to do anything cool like work on something. (Like my 6x6?) Neighbors wouldn't like the noise. City life sucks in that matter. An now that it's getting colder, I'm being forced by ma nature to stay inside more.
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

Well it's my turn in the barrel this morning being the only member here. I was going to get to bed earlier but work called again and again and again and now it's almost 0330 hrs. Hey Jeff, I used to live in 'Tosa and Mawakee. I hated being in the city.

+ Reply to Thread