Max Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Springer

Max Springer

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Good job whipper,

I'm guessing there wasn't much to do in the shop today At this rate it should be ready for a test run in about a week and half.

Let me know what I can do to help.

LR.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 03:05 AM.

I'm just over here 1900 miles away laughing. You have my dream job. If you were any closer, I'd submit my resume. Or at least take some time off and just lend a hand.

Those leaping rocks don't stand a chance.

~m

I'm thinking that Whipper takes pictures from all angles just so the background shot shows off more of his shop equipment. Every time I see his workshop, it makes me turn green. Would you consider a really old apprentice, Alan?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

heck with the apprenticeship I want to be adopted

I'm just jealous that it took you 2 hours to strip the Max. I'm on week #2 and just now have the axles ready to go back in

I'm sure I will be hanging out in this thread just as much as the yellow spider thread. I can't wait to see two springer 6x6's tearing it up in the desert!

Guy's, I'm no apprentice, but like you, I love to wrench on things, in fact I don't care what it is, as long as it has a motor. I have to say I am the most fortunate guy on this site. Whipper lives only 1.5 miles from me, and works only one street over from me. We see each other every few days, and call each other to swap ideas daily. I value whippers experience and expertise, and I'm just proud as a peacock when he asks me for help welding, building or designing a part. He is a genuine nice guy with a love for this hobby. He will never try to take advantage of any one or any situation, and is always the first to give the shirt off his back to help some one out.

I know this springer will be just as awesome as the first, the only problem I can see is that we may never get Bridget out of her Max when its done. She raved how well the yellow spider road, wait till the max is complete. Have you ever tried to get a kid off a minibike? ya its like that. I hope there is enough gas to keep her running. I wonder if its possible to wear out a drive train or a motor in a day? Well I know we'll find out when Bridget's Max springer is completed

Little Rhody (the most fortunate guy on the site)

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Whipper, I think you have one of the widest selection of machines out of all of us here on 6x6world.com. By the looks of it, that is fully automated and water cooled.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread