Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw46 View Post

Cory, we'll get together one of these days for a ride. Nice fish, what did that thing weigh out at?? I'd be happy with one your son's size he caught. My daughter caught a 272 lb halibut a few years back in Prince Wm Sound. There's some good fishin up here hdble.
    That fish was a litle over 50 lbs and the largest king I have caught so far. Hopefully this year I will break that record down on the Kenai!

Martwell, those are some great pics. Looks like a good day to me!

pics from our Memorial Day outing

Went Argo-ing up by GlenAllen, AK Memorial Day 08 weekend. My friend, John, and his wife Wendy and son Garrett with their new 08 750 EFI Avenger and my buddy Barry with his 03 Bigfoot went thru some real muck and slop. On the way we spotted 3 caribou. They kind of hung around and then disappeared. 5 or 6 mi later, we got to almost end of the trail and popped the hoods to cool off the belts and brakes. Last pic is of me, greasing the zerks with a couple shots and cleaning off all the crap that wrapped around the hub this weekend. I also installed a Tiny Tac.
    Lots of fun and beautiful weather we had that weekend. First real test for my 07 Frontier. Ran great.

Dennis
    Last edited by bearclaw46; 06-11-2008 at 12:55 PM.
    "Let's Roll" when he used to wake me up in the mornings for school in the 50's.
    My Dad, Utah Beach D-day vet, 79th Inf Div

Cool pictures, looks like some real Argo territory out there!

Great pictures! Looks like fun with the added benefit of some great scenery. Nice to see that you have a couple of other AATVs to ride with. That makes all of the difference in the world.

Smile

Hello Bearclaw, you got some really nice pictures... Cool to see 3 argo together in the trails....Your places looks like where i lived... bushy, swampy and lot fo fun!!!!!

Martin

Thanks for the compliments

Yeah Mike, the one guy Barry (and his wife Margy), with the 03 Bigfoot was always leery about going in too far by themselves, in case they broke down. He was ecstatic to find out I and our friends John and Wendy bought Argo's and wanted him to join us in our adventures up there. We went way back where no ATV could go. Was fun running into the caribou. Was thinking we may even run into a bear or moose also but never did. I pack a 454 Casull just in case tho. That area IS Argo country up there. Lots of bogs and lakes too.

Martwell, Quebec sounds like good Argo country also. I've never been up there.

BCSteve, I have been thru British Columbia. Where are you from up there??

Alaska..., we have our share of slop up here and the Argo will tackle it pretty well. Looking forward to my next adventure with the Argo.

Dennis

BCSteve, I have been thru British Columbia. Where are you from up there??
    Bearclaw, I'm in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver area). Not too many places to ride around here but their is a few. I bought my Frontier for moose hunting up North. I'm hoping to move more in the BC interior in the next few years.

Moose hunting

BcSteve, if you get a moose, please post your pics here. Would really like to see them.

Barry, the guy with the red shirt and orange suspenders in the pic, went moose hunting last year with his wife and the Bigfoot Argo. He shot a good sized moose. Used the Argo's winch to haul it up from a ravine where it ended up. Then gutted it, quartered it, loaded it in the Argo's rear storage area and wherever else he could put meat and hauled the whole thing outa there with the Argo in one trip. He said at times, he was riding on 4 wheels, the front 2 wheels were off the ground due to the weight but he made it back to the truck. He was a couple miles back. Must have been one heck of a ride back. The Bigfoot earned it's keep that day.

bearclaw46 ,

Those were some awesome pictures that you posted of your Argo adventure . Keep em coming .

Thanks Mudbug3

What kind of Argo do you have?? I really like this Frontier. Can't wait to take it out again. We need more pics on this thread. I enjoy going thru them in the gallery also.

Dennis

+ Reply to Thread