Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

lager99 ,

Those were some great pics that you posted , of your Argo big Foot . If you would like to stop the bead lock problems with your stock rims , buy some of Matt Oxender,s 9 inch , bead lock rims . Good price too ( $50 a rim ) These rims work great in preventing bead loss , even when riding with no air at all .

Do these rims fit the rawhide III tires on the avenger?

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    lager99 ,

Those were some great pics that you posted , of your Argo big Foot . If you would like to stop the bead lock problems with your stock rims , buy some of Matt Oxender,s 9 inch , bead lock rims . Good price too ( $50 a rim ) These rims work great in preventing bead loss , even when riding with no air at all .
    It was a hole in the tire.
    2008 Argo Avenger EFI 8x8
    2001 Argo Bigfoot 6x6

Here's another pic I found with the kids:

2008 Argo Avenger EFI 8x8
    2001 Argo Bigfoot 6x6

Quote Originally Posted by lager99 View Post
    Here's another pic I found with the kids:

Thats a great picture of you and the kids in the Argo

That really is an awesome picture. Family, a 6x6, and a mud hole. What more do you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    This is my good old Argo, never realy failed in the 15 years i own him.
    It hast the Briggs & Stratton 16 hp Vtwin engine in the I/C version (industrial / commercial) and i have a set of tracks for it.
    I can´t understand why they dont use the I/C engines anymore

Marc, I have the 18HP Briggs I/C flat twin in my Hustler BIGFOOT. It is a really good motor (with the exception of the notorious fuel pump/vapor lock issue). I think Briggs replaced it with the V-twin Vanguards is because the V-twin engine configuration runs smoother and does not vibrate like the flat twin I/C did. Also, I think the V-twin Vanguards are a little more efficient on fuel and not as noisy.

By the way Lager99, those are some great pictures!
    Last edited by jpswift1; 03-09-2008 at 02:53 PM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

argo

Lewis, that looks tough in black. Very sinister.

You have GOT to come ride with us!

Lewis, You really should wash that thing in some mud soon. your making me feel bad.

+ Reply to Thread