Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

This weekend me and my friend took part in a 20h orienteering competition for 4x4 cars. Over 6 years ago we drive cup-series with Suzuki SJ/Samurai. I sell that car and now we were took part with Argo. I think it was first time here in Finland to see Argo in competition. We came 2. in our open class and 3. overall. Argo work really well and first time we have time to eat, took few breaks and even sleep 15min I get also more confidence to ride steep rock hills and steep rock stairs.

Here is some pics from there.

Marko

Those are some great photos. What distance did you travel over the 20 hours?

I really like the way the aux. lights are mounted. They have to give plenty of lumens.

There was 3 different areas and we use trailer for transitional. We get near 80km to gps but that include also those trailer sections. Every areas has about 50-100 control points and every control points was also scoring from 10 to 50 how difficult it was. Those higher points was in wet or steep uphills or downhills where you have to use winch for to get there or for back up. Wet places was easy but some higher point rock control points we bypass because I didnt like idea about sharp rock edges and Argos plastic...

My lights dont give light for long distance but I have try put lights (7) way that all the nearby is smooth lighted no matter where you look. I had there also helmet light.

Here is somebodys pics from competition Offipalsta.COM - Pajares:n albumi: Loka

Marko
    Last edited by Markol; 10-31-2016 at 03:10 AM.

First snow has landed in Sweden!

Quote Originally Posted by Markol View Post
    This weekend me and my friend took part in a 20h orienteering competition for 4x4 cars. Over 6 years ago we drive cup-series with Suzuki SJ/Samurai. I sell that car and now we were took part with Argo. I think it was first time here in Finland to see Argo in competition. We came 2. in our open class and 3. overall. Argo work really well and first time we have time to eat, took few breaks and even sleep 15min I get also more confidence to ride steep rock hills and steep rock stairs.

Here is some pics from there.

Marko

Great pics Marko, too bad you sold your SJ. I don't think I will ever be without an SJ, LJ or Samurai lol. That's where my screen name comes from, I'm a Suzuki Samurai nut job....I've owned 27 of them so far lol. I built and wheeled rock crawlers for many many years, most were Suzuki based and few were early Toyota mini trucks. I love my little Japanese bush warriors.

That looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    Great pics Marko, too bad you sold your SJ. I don't think I will ever be without an SJ, LJ or Samurai lol. That's where my screen name comes from, I'm a Suzuki Samurai nut job....I've owned 27 of them so far lol. I built and wheeled rock crawlers for many many years, most were Suzuki based and few were early Toyota mini trucks. I love my little Japanese bush warriors.
    Yes, Suzuki is great for offroad When its standard its very durable but when you put bigger tyres and bigger engine starts transmission updating...

Starting 18:47 you can see my SJ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYJC7aL8GEI. It was all the time under modification so look and tech didnt stay same thru the year(s).In that video I had 33" Boggers but later I use cutted 33x15,5 TSL.

Marko

my 2001 conquest

my 2007 max IV

my 2001 conquest camo

Nice looking ATVs.

+ Reply to Thread