Atv Racing Jumpsuit

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Atv Racing Jumpsuit

Atv Racing Jumpsuit

I was going through the boxes of my grandpas old stuff and i stumble upon this thought you guys might enjoy this
    Picasa Web Albums - Unix Unbounded - 6x6 Pictures

Picasa Web Albums - Unix Unbounded - 6x6 Pictures

That is bad! Where are the pictures with you wearing it while sitting in your 6x6 pretending to race?

I bet Don has a pair...maybe two.
    Banned

Cool suit! We couldn't find a better model, so we used what we had.

Two of my sisters and their husbands were involved in racing, so I got lots of cool stuff as a kid (and some much later).
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

OK, so we have another entrant in the annual JPSwift humorous photo contest!

Bravo Don!
    Banned

Man, I could almost hear the wannabe super hero music in the background...dee dee de deeee!

I almost had soda come out my nose as I scrolled down the page!!!
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

That is Great!!!

Matt

That is a nice jumpsuit. I wish there were more around, as a budding Attex fan, I'd love to find one myself. Don: If the Hat and dark shades didn't do it, the Pose sure does
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

This is great, i would have never imagined that someone else would have one of those suites.

+ Reply to Thread