A Cushman Trackster is for sale here locally

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Cushman Trackster is for sale here locally

Hi Roy ,is this machine still availble and where is it located? Presently I'm in Matlacha Fla.
    Paul

Thread resurrected from 2009?......good luck.Paul & welcome. I had one & put the Honda conversion in it...I ran into money problems & had to sell it. The only problem I had was a lack of power in steep inclines at the higher elevations. I'm not sure how well they swim as I had the regular model. I only had it for about 8 months but managed to take it into the snow in the sierras 1 time...I started where my Chevy 4X4 had to turn around...took it about 10 miles further in fresh powder & decided to get out to take pictures & promptly found myself semi-buried in snow...

Here is another, Traverse city Mi area trackster cushman tracked vehicle

THanks for the reply. I'm new to pc's,so please bear with me.I had a demonstration ride in one in 1969 and have wanted one ever since. Maybe some day I'll find one that's priced right and I'll try to rebuild it now that I have more time?
    Thanks again Paul

Hey, there's nothing wrong with trying...I picked mine up off an old classified that was about 2 years old...guy wanted $500 & I had to drive to Utah to pick it up.
    I ended up putting the Honda conversion in it & having one of the hydrostats rebuilt. If I hadn't run into money problems, I'd never have let it go. The closest thing I've seen lately is the Mudd Ox & I've never seen one in the flesh but if I had the money to spend, I'd be looking REAL hard at picking one up. Having total control over both sides of the drive via a single T handle joy stick is something one has to experience, to appreciate...

+ Reply to Thread