Anyone in Arkansas?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Arkansas?

Anyone in Arkansas?

I'm in North Little Rock, but willing to travel as necessary for a good ride...

Roy

Hustler 950

There's some guys around, sort of scattered and unorganized. Fred Sain argo is in the NE corner of state, a Max dealer down in the SW corner, a couple of guys north of you, a maxII around Beaver lake. I'm in Tulsa, a max IV and Hustler in Shreveport. You might do a search at Route 6x6 The Internet Resource for 6 and 8-wheel Amphibious ATVs,Argo, Attex, Hustler, Max, Amphicat, Sierra Trail Boss, Scrambler, Coot, Camel, Jiger, Starcraft, Terra Tiger, terratiger, OD, Recreatives Industries, RI, atv, 6 wheeler, 8 wheeler, qu, that's where most of us came from.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Roger, I lived in Tulsa for almost 2 years. Went to school at Spartan.

Just got one

i just picked up an Argo.. I live north of Jonesboro.. got a little work to do to it but will be willing to go for a ride in a couple of weeks..

thanks

hot springs here. I don't know when mine will be ready to go. hopefully by spring

Mountain home here, way up north. I bought an argo saturday. I have to do some little maintenance things but it will be up and going this week.

I also have a hustler that needs some work.

There is a new atv park in doniphan we are going to go check out next weekend. It is 1400 acres.

I live in Hot Springs. I recently traded for the "Tank", as my wife calls it. It's a Hustler 980. I've got to adjust the Tranny cause it's not backing up on the right side and install a new snapring on the clutch to make mine ready for the woods. Any experience with those issues? I've never met anyone around with one, however, there is a new 8x8 that's for sale at one of the tractor companies.

Cameron Martin
    camronmartin68@msn.com

yeah I have notice the argo 8x8 on 70 for sale too. maybe they will get more popular in this area. that is close to my house actually.

Quote Originally Posted by camron View Post
    I live in Hot Springs. I recently traded for the "Tank", as my wife calls it. It's a Hustler 980. I've got to adjust the Tranny cause it's not backing up on the right side and install a new snapring on the clutch to make mine ready for the woods. Any experience with those issues? I've never met anyone around with one, however, there is a new 8x8 that's for sale at one of the tractor companies.

Cameron Martin
    camronmartin68@msn.com
    I wont be any help. I bought mine like two years ago and let it sit....too many projects. I wish mine was a bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by uspsguy View Post
    yeah I have notice the argo 8x8 on 70 for sale too. maybe they will get more popular in this area. that is close to my house actually.
    what model is your argo?
    Last edited by Mike; 04-13-2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: merged two consecutive posts

Talking

hey guys, I just bought a max4 and will have it home by the first week of august. maybe after a week of getting to know the ends and outs of this machine we could go for a ride. I have a deer camp in dallas county we can ride the 4 wheeler trails and see how the aatvs work in that enviroement. cut overs, swampy bog and bottoms with good size creek, should be a blast, bring the skeeter dope. I have sleeping quarters for seven if we decide to stay over. I am in Hot Springs and would like to get use to the atv before duck and deer season. As someone once said " The more the merrier". Lets ride pilgrim! Takem Boys:

+ Reply to Thread