Anyone in Arkansas?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Arkansas?

Arkansas Trail Ride weekend?

Hey, looks like there's enough of us here to organize a trail ride weekend sometime soon. I live south of Fair Oaks, about an hour south of Jonesboro. I have a Hustler 950 that will be ready to ride hopefully by monday. I live in a agricultural community, my dad farms. There arent many people to ride with around here and I would be nice to ride with some other 6 wheelers. Email me, thegoodolboy@gmail.com.

Nathan
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Hey i live in marion arkansas i just bought an 8x8 and should have it running soon i would be up for a ride
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

Ok, I'm about an hour and a half west of you on 64 hwy. I dont know of any good places to ride around here though, mostly just farms and stuff lol. All I know of are a few old loggin trails around the Bayou De'view. Email me if you come up with something.
    1974 Honda ATC 70

there is a big offroad park on the outskerts of memphis witch is about 30 mins from my house although ive never been there but iv heard from other people and could see some of it from the highway and it looked pretty grusom im planning on using mine for duck hunting you could probally bring yours down hear to go duck hunting just a thought
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

There are some good places to hunt around here too, the problem is that im only 15 and cant drive myself anywhere. I might be able to get my dad to come and we could hunt around where you live. There is an open invitation for you to come hunt around here with us though(with your 8x8 of course...)
    1974 Honda ATC 70

hope you have some good places to deer hunt over there cuz i dont have anyplace to deer hunt but have two sloughs and a flooded soy bean feild to hunt for ducks (my friend has permission on one slough and the other two places is a family friends and im the only one that going to hunt them) and should have a really good year duck hunting but i still want to get a deer being iv never got one. I will see about coming over there with my 8x8 but i have to get it running first it will probally be a week or so and figures my parents use my truck once a week for pulling a trailer and the transmission went out so i have to wait for it to get fixed too.. yea but im 16 and can drive over there to ride and hunt.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

one little problem....

There are some good places to deer hunt here but with all the rain the Cache River is up like 11 or so feet. We can't hunt deer here until it gets down to about 9 feet. We also have about 3 sloughs and 4000 acres to duck hunt on. The only problem is that my dad thinks that everyone on the internet is some psyco-freak that just wants to come kill me for no reason, which I'm sure you're not lol but I have no idea what would convince him that.....
    1974 Honda ATC 70

You guys keep me posted if you throw together a ride. I'm originally from Kennett, Mo which is aprox 30-40 minutes north of Jonesboro, AR. I'm currently living in Dyersburg, tn. just across the river.

see ya.

i'm in on this too let me know when you all want to ride....

work in progress

im still restoring my aatv and it will probally be two-four months till i finish and then maybe we could make a ride but i dont know where we could go.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

+ Reply to Thread