Anyone in Arkansas?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anyone in Arkansas?

Hello I live outside Joplin mo and we are lucky enough to live near an offroad park called d-day recreation park and not very far from Disney Oklahoma they have a rock crawler park down there but once in awhile they open dday park to the public and you can take anything you want there and just drive around. I took the wifes exterra there and well needless to say didn't get to play much but this year I will play with my buggy and my kid 8x8. Just google dday in Wyandotte Oklahoma it is awesome would like to organize a ride down there if anyone is interested just let me know I will call the guy that owns it to see if we can have it for a weekend might cost us a group rate but I can ask

unless I am mistaken, cody yours is a BIGFOOT....

I'm originally from Blytheville, Arkansas. That's where I got into this hobby duck hunting at and around Big Lake Wildlife Management Area, and the other swamps and rice fields, and river bottoms of East Arkansas, and the White River.
    I've lived in East Texas for the last 18 years. Some of the best riding I've experienced is here in East Texas though. Go to the video section here and then YouTube River Run Park and you'll see what I'm saying. From Little Rock, its six hours.
    There's good riding at Kentucky Lake-Land between the lakes. Also some good riding around Stuutgart, Ar,

I want to make it down to river run.

Am in Tulsa.. Disney/Grand Lake (below the Dam) has been overlooked too long by us aatv guys. It's corp of engineers, or rather grand river dam authority land. Open to all offroad vehicles, no rules, no fees, camping near by, water year round, hills, valleys, mud, log jams, sand, river stone, limestone landscape from riverbed erosion. google Grand lake and look below the dam.

Hey Soljr74, would that be the same D-Day park where they have the annual D-Day Paintball Tournament?? I know some people from Searcy that go to that about every year, and I might be able to come out there for that, maybe we could squeze in a 6x6 ride? I live near McCrory, about an hour south of Jonesboro, so unless I get a chance to go to the Highlifter Mud Nats East Texas is out of the question. Sadly there are no off road parks around here that I know of, most of the ground is farmland (including ours...) and people around here just ride on private land.

Another Kid! Wev've got to get our own blog! Im in New Orleans and stay in Jackson MS alot if we can get a ride in somewhere. Definitely looking forward to duck season next year!

Southern Comfort Kid

Did you find out what the problem is cause mine is doing the same thing?

i live in conway and ride through lake conway and on the river. there is a 500 acre park to ride at between mayflower and cabot on hwy89

Cool, glad to see another Arkansan on here. I think that I may try to organize a group ride this spring before it gets too hot, there's a place in Hot Springs that looks like it's worth trying out. Superlift ORV Park in Hotsprings, Arkansas
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

What is the park you ride on hwy 89?

+ Reply to Thread