J-wheelz

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: J-wheelz

Tracks

Where do you get your Escargo tracks? Thanks

Southern Comfort Kid

This is a new updated video of the J-wheelz.

Jwheelz - a new bolt-on attachment for ATVs and UTVs

Bad Mud

Max King,That was some really nasty mud and I am not sure that any other AATV could have followed into that very nasty stuff, and that would include tracked AATV's. My question is this, sometimes to much traction is a bad thing. Do the J-Wheelz work better in the mud with the larger or smaller lugs. Does it swim better with the smaller or larger Lugs? It seems that the idea here is to stay on top of the mud and that less traction would keep you from digging down so much in that really soft stuff. Again i don't believe i have seen a vehicle other than the very specialized tracked swamp vehicles with 24" wide tracks and 50,000 dollar price tag that could have followed you. Thanks for posting the video.

In Mud

The large paddles work the best in mud and sand. The smaller ones for swiming. I should have more video soon
    Last edited by Mike; 03-01-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Hi guys:

I have some more video with J-wheelz, Max IV with J-wheelz and 6 hp outboard motor. The other video is running on the beach with J-wheelz. The only problem I had with the outboard was if I sit in the front the motor comes out of the water. Just thought some of you might like to see them. I put a 10hp motor on it no problem floating but the motor has problems. You really don't get that much more water speed with the 6 hp but its a lot quieter. They also help in the sand a lot. I will try to link to them.

YouTube - wildmanmax24's Channel
    YouTube - wildmanmax24's Channel

J-wheelz up date
    New video from J-wheelz.
    This video really shows the J-wheelz difference.
    J-wheelz hill climb is on 4x4's, but they are just as good on 6x6's too.

Watch this guy from Russia if you have doubts on how rugged they are!

MAX IV 6x6, the real off-road with J-Wheelz, St.Petersburg, Russia, October 2011 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Rck90 View Post
    Watch this guy from Russia if you have doubts on how rugged they are!

MAX IV 6x6, the real off-road with J-Wheelz, St.Petersburg, Russia, October 2011 - YouTube
    The guy from Russia driving the Max IV really put some extreme abuse on the J-Wheelz and they seemed to hold up really well.

He was driving the max like it was a rental!

+ Reply to Thread