CPATVA Annual Rodeo Sept 22, 2007!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CPATVA Annual Rodeo Sept 22, 2007!

I'll be there. Wanted to take my Scrambler, but not quite ready yet. I'll be there with the Trackster again.

Here's a shot of the Scrambler. Got a NOS 400 JLO in it.

Joe

I think my dad is bringing a surprise up with him tomorrow... hopefully it will run, i don't think he's tried to start it yet.

It looks like you guys will have a decent turn out. That's great for the hobby. Have fun and hopefully you can even get a few more people interested.

Joe, welcome to the forum and that scrambler looks nice. do you have any pictures of your Trackster? If so then maybe you could start a thread in the "Other AATV" forum on it so we could see what it looks like.

That Scrambler looks great! It has a 400 JLO twin in there?! Can you say, SLEEPER?! It looks like it just rolled out from the factory, but that little surprise under the hood is really cool!

PS- Be careful not to rip the inside hub out of those balloon tires like Don did with his liquid cooled Superchief!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Where were all the guys who said they would be there?

That's my dad w/ my uncle's old springer - I'm trying to figure this out but, it might actually be the last incarnation of that jumping max springer in whipper's photos. will know as soon as I hear back from uncle dave. I hope someone got some video of it running, everyone needs to hear that engine.

I was trying to get your dad to run the springer in the mud bog, but just couldn't talk him into it. Their was video taken of the springer running. It sounded great!!!! Brought back a lot of memories!

Hi Tech,
    I have some video. I'm not feeling quite right (must've been the 21 hour day yesterday). I will try to get it up on Youtube either tonight or within the day or two.
    People at the track (a good 250 yards away) were reported to have turned their heads in our direction when you dad fired it up.
    Banned

OK,

Here is is, the Springer!

YouTube - Springer Racer
    Banned

Joe, thanks for the great pictures. By the way, that Max with the 24" tires really looks like it has a lot of ground clearance.

George, I'm so glad that you took that video. That was great, especially the very end. I guess we will let you hang around a little longer now

To anybody that was there. How did everything go? Was the ATV playground fun? Did you have some good competitions?

I know that Joe mentioned not seeing everybody that said they would be there but it still looks like you guys had a great turnout and that's great for the hobby.

+ Reply to Thread