CPATVA Annual Rodeo Sept 22, 2007!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CPATVA Annual Rodeo Sept 22, 2007!

CPATVA Annual Rodeo Sept 22, 2007!

It's less than a month away: Who's going to the CPATVA Rodeo this year? Wayne says there's a mimi ATV playground and a liesure riding area this year, so there should be things to do (besides all the BS sessions that we live for) while we're waiting for the quads to do their thing. The CPATVA always puts on a great, well-run and well thought out event, and it's always a blast.

Let's go.

Index_2007-Rodeo_Schedule
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Isn't anybody else going to this?

It won't be that much fun competing against a twelve-year-old in every event.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I was there last year and will try to get there again this year. The 440 scrambler will not be ready but i will probably bring the ATTEX and Argo. I don't see a tractor pull event. I was inches from a full pull last year and they shut me down. I would like to try it again.

Talking

I am planning on making the trip again this year, hopefully combining it with a trip to the nearby Sproul State Forest riding area the next day. We had a blast doing both last year. It would be great to see more Amphibs there, we are quite the curiosity. Who's game?

Don,

I'm going to try and make it this year. I have to see how my sched shapes up closer to the weekend.

John,

If I go I'd like to join you on the ride the next day. I remember from last year (I didn't go) that the state requried registration and proof of insurance. Is that right?

Mike

Yes, Pa. as well as many other states require registration and insurance. Both are easy to get and affordable. However many riders don't have it and take the gamble. A Pa. registration can be obtained by mail it costs only ten bucks a year. I have the simple application forms if you need one. Nothing is required for the rodeo because it is a closed course event.

riding

anybody in my area going im in erie pa??????????

First off, thanks Jeff an Mike for the info. I found out about this event the other day. I made mention of trying to make the event to the other half...... she said if I do I better take along a for sale sign..... shes' crazy. The farm we were able to ride on is now being developed in to housing. My neighbor is old and bitter. So I say ride when ever you can get the chance to do so. Now to try and figure out how I am going to get this into the bed of my lil' Ranger.

That's great. It will be good to see new faces and old friends. My boys and I will be there early Saturday morning and maybe get some riding in before the start of the rodeo. We'll bring two or three machines- I'm talking my youngest into competing this year along with his brother.

Don

OK, I'm thinking about going. Just to take pictures, video and to BS with some good people.

My machine is too far out of the way to come as a rider though.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread