CPATVA Annual Rodeo Sept 22, 2007!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: CPATVA Annual Rodeo Sept 22, 2007!

Here's the video of Greg testing the traction of the new Argo tires on his 1978 Max II at the 2007 CPATVA Rodeo.

Banned

Don, thanks again for taking the time to post these. That max really moved with those 24" tires. wow!

My favorite part though is in this video when someone said , "He's going to get stuck."

Then, your son or someone else said without hesitation, "Six wheelers don't get stuck!"

YouTube - Li'ltruck Bud at Allport speedway

Priceless!

Here's the last of my videos of the CPATVA rodeo: me in the McKay D-stock in the mud bog.

Don

YouTube - McKay at Allport 2007
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Excellent!
    Banned

Ro Day O Day

Really loved these videos. You all did a really great job. The stills are great, but the videos are always better, since we have the technology. Greg did a great job avoiding disaster in the turn. Glad he saved it. The tires sounded good humming across the dirt. Greg, Bud & Don, you all did really so good in the mud bog. Don, you deserved to get a trophy just for doing it. I want to know who had to clean the cars???? Wish we could've mixed it up w/ ya.

+ Reply to Thread