09 mudd ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 09 mudd ox

yamadog ,

Video,s please! Inquiring eyes want to see!

Sounds like a great time!!!! It must be the OX in the name...

Matt

Smile Mudd Ox

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Impressive!
    Amen!!

For anybody looking at the Mudd-Ox for possible purchase, I will put a plug in for both Matt at Mudd-Ox and Ken Bost of Bost Atv's as well. I have dealt with both of these fellas over the phone and what jumps out at you is their willingness to help you with a purchase decision and aatv information whether it means a sale for them or not. It's refreshing to deal with someone with a sincere desire to help......not just the standard "sales pitch".

My Mudd Ox is on the way and for anyone thinking of purchasing one I'll be happy to answer any questions, although I'll be better armed with info after delivery.
    Last edited by hancock; 12-07-2008 at 07:05 PM.

hancock ,

Thats great ! When you get your Mudd-Ox ,then there will be three members on the forum who have one. Maybe then we,ll start seeing some more Mudd-Ox video,s.

Yessir,

Actually, I count four. Akexpress, Moallen, Yamadog, and myself. Probably more to follow. Give me some time and I'll try my best to come up with some pics and maybe video.

Hancock

hancock ,

My mistake,,sorry to leave you out of the new Mudd-Ox club thats recently evolved on 6x6 World. I,ll be glad when one of you post a new video of your Mudd-Ox adventures on the forum. I can,t get enough of the Mudd-Ox video,s. I just love watching it in action.

Cool I have one too.

I have a Mudd Ox coming in Realtree Hardwoods with full top, winter heat package, and plow. I'm pretty Psyched and will post vids and pics a soon as it gets here.

Congrats. Sounds like the list is growing bigger every day. Might be time to short some stock in ODG.

Kind of quiet here lately. How about a pic, Matt, to feed the savages. Ya gotta have something picture worthy to keep us occupied for awhile.

Hancock

+ Reply to Thread