09 mudd ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 09 mudd ox

For that matter, how 'bout you Yamadog. Still putting the Ox to good use? What color did you get, and, are you happy with that color scheme? Shoot us a pic or two.
    Last edited by hancock; 12-16-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Hey

Hey there Hancock,
    Have you been riding any? I got sick (from that long drive) and was in the hospital but alittle better now, I sure want to go riding
    Allen

Sorry to here you got sick, hope all is okay now. We have ridden a bit. The weather slowed us down a little as did the holiday activities. My wife has taken a little video but not much. When I get the time, I will try to get some quality vids and post on the forum.

Ouch!!

Moallen sorry to here you were sick, hope all is better now. Need to do a speedy recovery so you and Hancock can post up some videos.

Lewis

+ Reply to Thread