my 2009 Mudd OX

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: my 2009 Mudd OX

Hi,

Hi , yes I am lucky , and Brandon Price lives only 30 miles from me. Anyone from out of state that wants to come and go atving in MO can use MIMS MANOR my family home as a staging area. I have lots of parking area and many spare bedrooms.
    Allen

can't wait

Well I will get my mudd Ox next weekend ( I hope) I got the windshield and the Half cab to Keep the wife warm. Man this is like waiting on Christmas.Have fun everyone .
    Allen
    Lots of parking at Mims Manor
    Attached Images

New Mudd Ox to Mo

Hello All,
    Well , after much waiting, I was happy to get my new red Mudd Ox home last night.I delivered the commo one to Stan today and I bet he is still in the woods. Matt and crew were very helpful and turned out a great machine. I have been around many ATV's but never seen a AATV before I got mine. I have all of 1.9 hrs on it now all in my yard (the guy next door thinks I am nuts)
    Once again thinks to Matt and Mike Sorry I can't remember the other men there. They are very (with good reason) proud of the Mudd OX machines.
    Well got to go I need to play some more
    Allen

pictures

Here are a couple of pictures in front of MIms Manor
    Allen
    Attached Images

One more

One more
    Attached Images

Sweet, Christmas came early for you. Mims Manor does look like a great staging area.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

sorry, but I have to ask ....4 planes ,47 motorcycles ,dodge vipers, 9 boats ......?mim manor?..........who are you?

That is a great looking machine. I want one now!

So when are you and Brandon putting a ride together? I am just across the border in Kansas, and would love to join you guys.

Bud

Moallen ,

How warm did it stay in that enclosed cab ?

Quote Originally Posted by kestianj View Post
    sorry, but I have to ask ....4 planes ,47 motorcycles ,dodge vipers, 9 boats ......?mim manor?..........who are you?
    Bruce Wayne
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

+ Reply to Thread