my 2009 Mudd OX

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: my 2009 Mudd OX

Congratulations

That is a fine looking ride you have there. I know you will get lots of service out of that machine. As soon as you can we need some videos. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Lewis

Hello Again

Hi, I can't remember all the questions, but the cab was room temp if i keep the windows closed , very nice ride. I have not met Brndon but as I have said before he is about 30 miles from me. I would love to get a ride together, we are talking about a ride this weekend. 4 or 5 good places to ride within 30 miles of Mims Manor. Oh I don't have all those vehicles now I have a few of them still, I made that statement to show my love of the outdoors , water, fun, Adventure, and lack of the need to do with out the things I enjoy .
    MIMS MANOR is my family's home in MO, we have a place on the beach in NC the land of Mike and a few other places that I would gladly share with other fun adventures seekers. My Name is Sir Edward A. Mims, my family comes from Wales in the 1300's , Knighted by the Queen of England, and given holdings in the new world, Not bad for Barbarians from Wales huh
    Now back to AATV's , Man I love them all, lets do a ride,I think even Lady Kathleen and Young Master Kyle will go , they love the MUDD OX also. Oh for those that have wifes that don't like the feel of dirt or outside air, get them a Mudd OX , as Lady Kathleen they might become believers.
    Thanks to all
    Allen

bruce wayne

hahahaha .....the dark knight has a muddoxmobile....Im just kidding...

we still have to get a ride together in the spring when I get my hustler finished up......

Fun For All

Hi,
    You are right, we will get together for some great rides, I talked to Mr. Price today and he thought the same thing.
    Allen

Nice ride for sure!! Have fun with that bad boy.....
    Hammers should have warning labels.

First real ride

Hello All,
    Well I went on my first real ride in the Mudd Ox today. We went to a old rock quarry with lots of deep mud , ruts, holes , deep water and general nasty stuff. The Mudd Ox put all to shame, High lift atv's Jeeps, mud trucks, I went to this one spot and every one stopped and said we need to go around this, I just took off and one of the guys was running beside me trying to get me to stop(he knows I have times) when I don't think clearly from all the meds I take. He thought I was crazy. I hit the mud and logs and never slowed down went across (about 100 yards) and drove out the other side and got out and said hey guys come on that was not bad. They could not take it and one after another they fell off into deep mud, stumps, logs and in 3 mins we had 6 vehicles stuck, One we had to go get a huge 4x4 tractor to pull it out. They were in shock how well the Muddox did. I was at once for the sake of the Machine advanced to King (instead of a simple Knight) in standings. I wish I had taken my camera with me but was so excited I left it in the truck. Well next time I will for sure . We are going to Finger lakes Mo, a really great atv state park in two weeks.
    Allen

Great story! I'm glad you put them to shame. Please do take pictures (and/or video) next time so we can all share in your victory.

Hi Allen,

I am glad to hear you are having fun!!! Enjoy!!!

Matt and crew.

Moallen ,

Now that was an exellent story. I would love to watch a video of this 8x8 amphibious action , not to mention , the look on the other guys faces who tried to follow you through the same spot.

+ Reply to Thread