Missouri

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri

Missouri

Hello, I am from Jefferson City MO and will ride with anyone and I dont care what type of machine , dirt bike, atv, jeep , AATV, if it will fly, float, or drive it is fun to me.
    Allen

Hi Allen. I see you're in Brandon Price's backyard, in Fulton.. know him? We used to have group rides on Corp land below Clinton, but it's closed to us now. There's several guys around your area.. Brndon would know best, he sells aatv's.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Roger

Hello,
    No I have not met Brandon, I did talk to him on the phone when he had a Mav iv for sale, I draged my feet and it was sold. I hope to ride alot,
    Thanks Allen

Im in wentzville ,mo, but its not really ready yet,give me a couple of months....

I'm south of St.louis myself. I'm sure we'll get to ride some this next year. Rick

Get together

Well this spring we can get together go to deep water or were ever

sounds like a plan

Hi all: I'll try to keep this short. Being that you all are in Missouri, I was wondering if any of you have heard of a place in the south-east corner of the state called "Red Clay". I was stationed in Ft Riley in the 80's and hung with a buddy that was from Joplin, MO. He had a bike, and I, a 3 wheeler. (Since then I have "doubled" my fun to 6 wheels.) Anyway, he took me to this "Red Clay" that had various riding areas from desert sand to deep woods, to hills and valleys. I plan on visiting my sister in Springfield next summer, and would like to take her out there as she is dying to get behind the sticks. Can anybody help? THANKS. Also, I think that this Red Clay actually bordered two states. Missouri (obviously) being one, and the other..."?"
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

red clay

Hello,
    I think that might be St Joe riding area , at least it sounds like it . It is suppose to be huge.Google atv riding areas in Mo that might help.
    Allen

Thanks Al; I'll do that and get back.
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

+ Reply to Thread