Missouri

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Missouri

I'm all for a Missouri ride

I'll drive up from Arkansas for a Missouri ride. Maybe we can work this out for a Spring ride.

missouri ride

Hello All sounds good, we have alot of great places to ride here in mo and a few places close to here.
    Allen

where are you guys thinking? can you take a 6x6 in finger lakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    Hi Allen. I see you're in Brandon Price's backyard, in Fulton.. know him? We used to have group rides on Corp land below Clinton, but it's closed to us now. There's several guys around your area.. Brndon would know best, he sells aatv's.

Those were the days, huh Roger?

I would be up for a ride in MO.

Finger Lakes

Hi,
    I did get a waver to take a mule there about 7 years ago, I think as long as you have it cover or in a covered trailer and unload it at the parking area not by the race tracks you could do it. I bet it would be fun there, we could sign a letter and ask the rules to be ajusted to some of the new machines out. I think they have those rules to protect the people from hitting a heavy vehicle. Also some of the new vehicles are to wide. AAtv's are slow and would be safer than most I see there.
    Allen

what about the place in fulton ,I hear they dont have any rules there...

fulton

Hi , yes no rule to speak of in fulton, trucks, jeeps, bikes , atv's , There is a place in Jefferson city , off wade road that I hear is great, I am only 4 miles from there but sold my two 800 sportsman before I found out about it. I might take a m35a2 over to check it out. Allen

whats a m35a2?

ok, so I just looked it up...you have some pretty cool toys...

Thanks

Hi , Thanks , I do try to stay busy
    Allen

+ Reply to Thread